Answer keys of Exercises of common verbs followed by either infinitives or gerunds
Complete the sentences with the correct form
- He likes (drink) to drink/drinking orange juice.
- I hate (watch) to watch/watching horror films.
- My kids love (swim) to swim/swimming in the river.
- I usually start (work) to work/working early in the morning.
- When he was beginning (leave) to leave his office, it rained too heavily.
- When they travel, they often prefer (ride) riding a motorbike to (drive) driving a car.
- She prefers (go) to go shopping than (see) (to) see that film.
- I usually remember (turn) to turn off all the lights before leaving home.
- She can remember (be) being lonely in the room when I she was a child.
- He always forgets (turn) to turn off the lights before he goes out.
- They can’t ever forget (watch) watching the final football match.
- I regret (inform) to inform you that you are not qualified for the job.
- He regrets (listen) listening to his wife’s advice.
- I tried (hold) holding the baby. I tried (feed) feeding him, but nothing worked and he still cried until he saw his mom.
- I tried (explain) to explain why I came home late, but she didn’t believe.
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu