Answer keys of Exercises of common verbs followed by either infinitives or gerunds
Complete the sentences with the correct form
- He likes (drink) to drink/drinking orange juice.
- I hate (watch) to watch/watching horror films.
- My kids love (swim) to swim/swimming in the river.
- I usually start (work) to work/working early in the morning.
- When he was beginning (leave) to leave his office, it rained too heavily.
- When they travel, they often prefer (ride) riding a motorbike to (drive) driving a car.
- She prefers (go) to go shopping than (see) (to) see that film.
- I usually remember (turn) to turn off all the lights before leaving home.
- She can remember (be) being lonely in the room when I she was a child.
- He always forgets (turn) to turn off the lights before he goes out.
- They can’t ever forget (watch) watching the final football match.
- I regret (inform) to inform you that you are not qualified for the job.
- He regrets (listen) listening to his wife’s advice.
- I tried (hold) holding the baby. I tried (feed) feeding him, but nothing worked and he still cried until he saw his mom.
- I tried (explain) to explain why I came home late, but she didn’t believe.
Link xem bài học Common verbs followed by either infinitives or gerunds (Các động thường thông dụng theo sau là to verb hoặc v-ing)
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu