Answer keys of possessive adjectives and pronouns
I. Choose appropriate possessive adjective (chọn tính từ sở hữu thích hợp)
- You have a cat. Your cat is black.
- He has got a car. His car is red.
- She has two children. Her children are 12 and 16.
- The elephant is enormous. Its ears are very big.
- We read a lot of books. Our favourite books are on the table.
- Children ! Wash Your hands, they are very dirty !
- They have got two cars. Their cars are in the garden.
- We have new neighbours. Our neighbours are very nice.
- I lost my pencil. (his/her/their/your/our)
- He has got a sister. Her name is Debbie
- Debbie has got a dog. Her dog is very lively.
- The dog is very lively. Its name is Ben.
- We are at school. Our school is very nice.
- I have got a new laptop. My laptop is white.
- I’m from HCM City. Most of my friends are from the city, too.
II. Underline the correct words (gạch dưới những từ đúng)
- This is my/mine pen. Your/yours is on that table.
- This laptop is his/him. That one is her/hers.
- Mary and Peter have their/theirs cars. Mary has her/hers, and Peter has his/him.
- Our/ours house is roughly similar to your/yours house, but our/ours is blue and your/yours is green.
- A bird has two wings on each side of it’s/its body.
- He has a cat. It’s/its name is Cherry. It often wags it’s/its tail.
- I don’t have my/mine laptop here, so I need your/yours to finish my/mine homework.
- Where is her/hers car?
I don’t know, but my/mine is right there.
9.Dad, is it my/mine money?
No, it’s/its my/mine. Your/yours is on the sofa.
10. I can’t find my/mine book. Can I borrow your/yours book?
I am afraid not. Is that book your/yours?
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu