Answer keys of exercises of degrees of certainty in the present
Complete the sentences by using must or may/might/could to fill in the gaps
- My teacher wears blue shirts every day. He (like) must like blue.
- What a big diamond ring! It (be) must be expensive.
- Where is Emma? I don’t know. She (go) may/might/could go out with her friends, or she (stay) may/might/could stay at our grandparents’ house.
- May I speak to Jim? Sorry! There is no one here by that name. You (have) must have the wrong number.
- Your daughter has gotten a scholarship. She (be) must be excellent.
- I can’t find my keys. They (be) may/might/could be on the table in the kitchen.
- She is coughing, sneezing, and running a fever. She (have) must have a cold.
- Do you know where we are? We (be) may/might/could be on a village road. I can’t see well because it’s too dark.
- They have lived here for years. They (know) must know this neighbourhood well.
- He always has meat for meals. He (love) must love it.
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu