Answer keys of exercises of introducing gerunds
Complete the sentences below with an appropriate preposition and verb form
- My sister is interested in (tidy) tidying up her house.
- They are capable of (finish) finishing their work earlier.
- I have no excuse for (not, pass) not passing my exams.
- She’s accustomed to (not, have) not having breakfast.
- The rain prevented me from (go) going to work on time.
- Instead of (study) studying for the tests, they went to play football.
- Thank you for (carry) carrying the heavy bags for me.
- My wife insisted on (know) knowing all about my ex-girlfriend.
- I showed them how to get to the town by (draw) drawing a map.
- He took advantage of (study) studying with good teachers.
- All students in my class participated in (recycle) recycling paper.
- I apologized for (break) breaking her cup.
- He didn’t blame me for (not, come) not coming to his party.
- The thief is accused of (steal) stealing my dad’s money.
- In addition to (serve) serving as a waiter, he is a singer.
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu