Answer keys of Exercises of present simple or present perfect in future clauses
Put the correct form of the verbs in the brackets in future clauses
- She is going to go home in an hour. She (finish) will/ is going to finish her work before she (go) goes home.
- I’m going to have dinner at 7:30. After I (have) have dinner, I (watch,) will/ am going to watch TV.
- They’ll come home late. When they (get) get home, they (call) will/ are going to call me.
- He’s going to go to the cinema. Before he (go) goes to the cinema, he (finish) will/ is going to finish his report.
- Rachel will come to her office soon. We (wait) will/ are going to wait for her here until she (come) comes .
- I think it will stop raining soon. As soon as the rain (stop) stops , we (go) will/ are going to go for walk in the park.
- I (be) will/ am going to be a long way from home when I (be) am at university.
- As soon as she (tell) tells us the truth, we (find) will/ are going to find out who they are.
- After he (come) comes home, he (cook) will/ is going to cook dinner for us.
- I (lend) will/ am going to lend you the book when I (finish) finish it.
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu