Answer keys of exercises of present perfect
I. Make the present perfect (positive, negative, or question)
(Hãy chia thì hiện tại hoàn thành – câu khẳng định, câu phủ định và câu hỏi)
1 (I / go / to the library today)
I have gone to the library today.
2. (you / keep a pet for three years)
You have kept a pet for three years.
3. (you / come here before)?
Have you come here before?
4. (it / rain all day)?
It has rained all day.
5. (who / we / forget to invite)?
Who have we forgotten to invite?
6. (we / not / hear that song yet)
We haven’t heard that song yet.
7. (he / not / forget his books)
He hasn’t forgotten his books.
8. (she / steal all the chocolate)
She has stolen all the chololate.
9. (I / explain it well)?
Have I explained it well?
10. (who / he / meet recently)?
Who has he met resently?
II. Put the correct form of the verbs in the brackets using present perfect or past simple
(Hãy chia các động từ trong ngoặc bằng cách sử dụng thì hiện tại hoàn thành hay quá khứ đơn.)
- He (wait) has waited for the lift for over 10 minutes.
- Richard bought (buy) the tickets for “Endgame” yesterday.
- Has he (find) found any gold yet? – Yes, he has.
- He just (has) has just had a shower.
- My football team (win) has won the cup twice so far.
- The alarm clock (ring) rang at 7 a.m.
- Kevin (catch) caught the school bus last Monday.
- I (already/finish) have already finished my homework.
- (you/ take) Did you take a lot of pictures when you visited Paris?
- I(not/go) didn’t go to school last week because I was (be) sick.
- Paul has just started (just/start) reading a new book.
- He has never eaten (never/eat) such delicious cookies.
- Michael drank (drink) too much last night.
- (you/ever/be) have you ever been late for school?
- I (already/do) have already done the laundry. Now I need to do some ironing.
- (they/wash) Did they wash their father’s car last Sunday?
- I arrived (arrive) from Italy yesterday morning.
- Linda’s husband only left (leave) 5 minutes ago and she already misses him.
- Sarah has worked (work) in this company since she was very young.
- A: Did you like the movie “Star Wars?” I don’t know. I (see, never) have never seen that movie.
- Sam (arrive) arrived in San Diego a week ago.
- My best friend and I (know) have known each other for over fifteen years. We still get together once a week.
- Stinson is a fantastic writer. He (write) has written ten very creative short stories in the last year. One day, he’ll be as famous as Hemingway.
- I (have, not) haven’t had this much fun since I (be) was a kid.
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu