Answer keys of Exercises of Passive and past forms of infinitives and gerunds
Complete the sentences, using an appropriate verb form for each verb in parentheses.
- I don’t enjoy (laugh) being laughed at by other people.
- It is easy (fool) to be fooled by his lies.
- She almost had a car crash last night. She barely avoided (hit) being hit by another speeding car.
- If you know the truth, I want (tell) to be told about it immediately.
- When my sister wrote a check for 200 dollars, her bank account was empty. Now she extremely worried about (write) having written the check.
- What’s the difference between ‘see’ and ‘look’?
I don’t recall ever (ask) having been asked the question before.
- I’m working in a foreign country, and I’m very pleased (give) to have been given the job to learn more about its culture.
- All of us usually want (love) to be loved, and (need) to be needed by other people.
- He stole his mom’s money yesterday. He feels guilty about (steal) having stolen the money.
- Celebrities don’t like to have their pictures taken. They avoid (photograph) being photographed.
- This mail needs (send) to be sent immediately. Will you send it for me?
- I thought she was sick, but I ‘m wrong because she seems (recover) to have recovered very quickly.
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu.