Answer keys of exercises of prepositions of place – across, above, over, under, below
Fill in the gaps with suitable prepositions of place – across, above, over, under, below
- The dog hid under the bed until I had left the room.
- We heard strange noises in the room above us.
- The gymnast sailed across the air and landed lightly.
- The thief is trying to get over the fence.
- Read the text and answer the questions below .
- I stood under a big tree to avoid getting wet from the rain yesterday.
- Before setting a table, you should put a tablecloth over a table.
- From the top of the building the people below us looks tiny.
- There is a mirror above the sink in the bathroom.
- They are building a bridge across the river.
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu