Answer keys of exercises of prepositions of place
Fill in the blanks below, using prepositions of place – along, through, beside/by, near, opposite, between, among, beyond, behind
- They are taking a walk along the bank of the river.
- The museum is not far away. It’s near here.
- We can find a pharmacy between a book store and a café.
- He has a secret safe behind a painting.
- Go through the doors, and the restroom is on your left.
- The restaurant is across from the school. The restaurant is opposite the school.
- I like living by a lake, so I can go swimming and fishing whenever I want.
- My grandpa’s house is over there, just beyond the hill.
- All of them are wearing a mask, so I can’t find my friend among them.
- When I saw the thief, he was hiding behind the door. After being seen, he ran through the door, along the path between the park and the river.
Link xem bài học prepositions of place – along, through, beside/by, near, opposite, between, among, beyond, behind
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu