Answer keys of exercises of prepositions of place – in, on, at
Fill in the gaps, using prepositions of place in, on, or at
- She is sitting on a chair.
- We live in London.
- I know the film because I was at the cinema yesterday.
- There are many pictures on the wall.
- Who is the boy in the picture?
- He is staying in a pretty little town.
- The town is on the west coast.
- There are some beautiful places on the island.
- Now she’s standing in a large room with a painting on the ceiling.
- They live on street 24, but they sometimes live at 24 street 22.
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu