Đáp án bài tập quá khứ đơn với ‘Used To’ và ‘Would’
- I (be) used to be shy, so I (hide) used to/would hide under my desk every time a visitor came to my house.
- Every time my uncle came to my house, he (buy) used to/would buy us a toy.
- I (be) used to be afraid of flying. My heart (start) used to/would start beating hard every time I was on a plane.
- My dad gave me a bicycle when I was young, and my friends (ask) used to/would ask to ride it.
- I (feel) used to feel that I was stupid every time I did a mistake.
- When my brother was a boy, he (like) used to like going around my neighbourhood and (do) used to/would do a crazy thing.
- When I was a child, I (live) used to live in the countryside, so I (put) used to/would put a flashlight next to my pillow every time I was in bed at night.
- Every summer, my parents (take) used to/would take us to our grandparents’ house in the country when we were children, and I remembered that we (love) used to love running all over the garden to play hide and seek.
- When I was at university, I (go) used to/would go to library to study, so I (know) used to know very little about school activities
- Last summer, my family went on vacation to mountains. It was so great. Every morning, singing birds (wake) used to/would wake us up. After breakfast, we (go) used to/woud go for a walk along mountain streams. We often (see) used to see peaceful and beautiful views.
Link xem Bài học quá khứ đơn với ‘Used To’ và ‘Would’
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu