Fill in the bank with the words in parentheses
- The teacher made students (do) do homework.
- My dad had my house (decorate) decorated.
- Our teacher had us (write) write a 1000-word topic.
- She made her daughter (tidy) tidy up her bedroom.
- My elder brother got me (wash) to wash his motorbike.
- He usually goes to the bank to have his check (cash) cashed.
- Jack got his twin brother (take) to take the test for him.
- Their boss make them (write) write a report every week.
- She stopped at the gas station to have the tank (fill) filled.
- I was broke, so I got my sister (lend) to lend me a little money to go out.
- There is a stain on my white shirt, so I need to get it (clean) cleaned.
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu