Answer keys of Exercises of imperative sentences for polite requests
Use imperative sentences to make polite requests in the given situations
1.You want your sister to take you to the airport.
Take me to the airport, please.
2. You want your friend to give you an apple.
Give me an apple, please.
3. You feel hot in the living room, and all the windows aren’t open.
Open all the windows, please.
4. You want your brothers to keep quiet because you are trying to study.
Keep/ Be quiet, please.
5. You want a friend of yours to hand you a pen.
Hand me a pen, please.
6. You want to ask a waiter for a cup of coffee in a café.
Give/bring me a cup of coffee, please.
7. Some friends are at your home, and you want them to sit down.
Sit down, please.
8. You have finished your dinner, and you want your sister to clean the table for you.
Clean the table for me, please.
9. You’re in a bookshop, and you want your mom to buy you some comics.
Buy some comics, please.
10. You want your dad to give you some money to buy candy.
Give me some money to buy candy, please.
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu