Answer keys of exercises of degrees of certainty – future time
Use should/ought to, or must to fill in the gaps.
- Look at the long line to get into the movie. The film must be good.
- Let’s go to the party tonight. It should/ought to exciting.
- Their car is in front of their house. They must be at home.
- My boss isn’t here right now, but he should be back at about 10.
- There are good players in our team, so we should win tomorrow.
- Davis is yawning. He must be sleepy.
- If I leave right now, I should be there on time.
- My sister has been working so hard all day. She should be tired when she gets home tonight.
- I can’t find my dictionary on the desk. It must be on the bookshelf.
- The dinner is almost ready. It should be done in five minutes.
- I wonder why her flight is late. It should have arrived an hour ago.
- I can’t find my money in my wallet. I must have dropped it when paid for the coffee.
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu