Supply an appropriate form for the verb in parentheses.
- You broke the table. You need (fix) to fix it. The table needs (fix) fixing/to be fixed.
- My car needs (wash) washing. We need (wash) to wash it.
- The light bulb needs (change) changing. It’s broken.
- The trousers are wrinkled. They need (iron) ironing.
- His (be) being able to come to the meeting is so interesting.
- The food wants (heat) heating for a couple of minutes.
- We couldn’t understand his (want, not) not wanting to go to school.
- The apples on the trees are ripe. They require (pick) picking immediately.
- There are some holes on the roof of our house. It needs (repair) repairing.
- We appreciate your (take) taking time to help us. We really needed to be helped then.
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu