Answer keys of exercises of present perfect continuous
Complete the sentences with present perfect or present perfect continuous
(Hãy hoàn thành các câu sau bằng present perfect or present perfect continuous)
- It (snow) has been snowing all day. I wonder when it will stop.
- We (have) have had three major snowstorms so far this winter.
- I (study) have been studying for two hours and probably won’t finish until midnight.
- I (write) have written them three times, but I still haven’t received a reply.
- I (live) have lived/ have been living here since last March.
- The telephone (ring) has rung four times in the last hour.
- The telephone (ring) has been ringing for almost a minute. Why doesn’t someone answer it?
- The little boy is dirty from head to foot because he (play) has been playing in the mud.
- A: (be, you) have been able to reach Bob on the phone yet?
B: Not yet. I (try) have been trying for the last twenty minutes, but the line (be) has been busy.
10. Hi, Jenny. I (see, not) haven’t seen you for weeks. What (do, you) have you been doing lately?
11. A: what are you going to order for dinner?
B: well, I (have, never) have never had pizza, so I think I’ll order that.
12. A: what’s the matter? Your eyes are red and puffy. (cry, you) Have you been crying?
B: No. I just finished peeling some onions.
13. A: Dr. Jones is a good teacher. How long (be, he ) has he been at the university?
14. He (teach) has taught/ has been teaching here for twenty-five years.
15. A: How long (be) have you been in Canada?
B: I (study) have been studying here for more than three years
Link xem bài học hiện tại hoàn thành tiếp diễn (present perfect continuous)
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu