Answer keys of exercises of the passive form of modals
Complete the sentences with the given words in the passive.
- Gerry (should, tell) should be told the truth as soon as possible.
- Gerry (should, tell) should have been told the truth yesterday.
- Food (must, keep) must be kept in a fridge.
- They tried their best, but the door (couldn’t, open) couldn’t have been opened.
- I (may offer) may be offered a job soon because my interview was good yesterday.
- My class is too crowded. It (should, divide) should be divided in half.
- These book (should, return) should have been returned to the library last week.
- Annie’s chores (had better, finish) had better be finished by the time her mom gets home.
- The letter (must, send) must be sent to the director soon.
- James (must, surprise) must have been surprised when he saw ex-girlfriend.
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu