Answer keys of Exercises of comparison with nouns
I. Choose more, less or fewer to fill in the gaps
(Hãy chọn more, less hay fewer để điền vào chỗ trống)
- She has more problems than her sister. (+)
- Anna takes less sugar in her coffee than her brother. (-)
- She asked for more sauce on her pasta. (+)
- Dave likes less music than I do. (-)
- She wanted fewer things in her flat than most people. (-)
- He has scored fewer goals than last season. (-)
- Susan has two children more than her sister-in-law. (+)
- Michael had fewer pages in his essay than the rest of the class. (-)
- Sara talks less nonsense than her friends. (-)
- He has more food for his lunch than his brothers. (+)
- Fewer people are watching the match than we expected. (-)
- This year I will buy more plants for my garden. (+)
- When Sophia counted the money, she found fewer coins than before. (-)
- This song requires much less instrumentation than the earlier song. (-)
- Please give me less sugar than you gave him. (-)
- Please give me fewer sugar cubes than you gave him. (-)
- Henry is just too fat. In my opinion, he walks less than he should.
- You ought to drink less vodka. It destroys your liver.
- You failed the test. You should spend more time on your lessons.
- We don’t have many students as we expected, so we need fewer desks for them.
II. Choose the most, the least, or the fewest to fill in the gaps.
(Hãy chọn the most, the least, hay the fewest để điền vào chỗ trống)
- She has the most problems of her sister. (+)
- Anna takes the least sugar in her coffee in her group. (-)
- She asked for the most sauce on her pasta of her friends. (+)
- Dave likes the least music of his brothers. (-)
- She wanted the fewest things in her room in the family. (-)
- He has scored the fewest goals in his team. (-)
- Susan has the most children in her neighbourhood. (+)
- Michael had the fewest pages in his essay in his class. (-)
- Sara talks the least nonsense of her friends. (-)
- He has the most food for his lunch in the cafeteria. (+)
- I’ve never seen the fewest people going to a football match before. (-)
- This year I will buy the most plants for my garden. (+)
- She has the least money of her sisters. (-)
Link xem bài học so sánh danh từ (comparison with nouns)
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu