Answer keys of exercise of adverbs of frequency
I. Put the adverbs of frequency in the correct place in the sentences
(Hãy đặt những trạng ngữ chỉ tần suất vào đúng vị trí trong câu.)
- They play football on Sundays after lunch. (sometimes)
They sometimes play football on Sundays after lunch.
- She is at home in the evening. (never)
She is never at home in the evening.
- Do you go to the theatre? (often)
Do you often to the theatre?
- We don’t travel during the summer holidays. (usually)
We don’t usually travel during the summer holidays.
- Henry goes to bed late. (hardly ever)
Henry hardly ever goes to bed late.
- Does the dog sleep in the afternoon? (sometimes)
Does the dog sometimes sleep in the afternoon?
- Billy and his brother have dinner with their family. (always)
Billy and his brother always have dinner with their family.
- They don’t go to the cinema at weekends. (frequently)
They frequently don’t go to the cinema at weekends.
- The children watch TV after school. (always)
The children always watch TV after school.
- He doesn’t eat out in a restaurant. (generally)
He doesn’t generally eat out in a restaurant.
II. Put the words in the correct order.
(Hãy đặt các từ sau theo đúng thứ tự.)
- go / you / cinema / often / the / do / how / to / ?
How often do you go to the cinema?
- early / is / she / sometimes .
She is sometimes early.
- you / out / how / in / do / evenings / often / eat / the / ?
How often do you eat out in the evenings?
- get / I / always/ early / on / do/ not / Saturdays /
I do not always get up early on Saturdays.
- at / o’clock / never/ breakfast / have / I / five.
I never have breakfast at five o’clock.
- in / not/ usually / go /do / I / the / evening / to / work/.
I do not usually go to work in the evening.
- listen / afternoon / I / music / to / the / in / occasionally
I occasionally listen to music in the afternoon.
- in / television / I / evening / frequently / the / watch.
I frequently watch television in the evening.
- do / how / go / school / often / you / to?
How often do you go to school?
- your / does / mother / to / gym / usually / go / the ?
Does your mother usually go to the gym?
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu