Answer keys of exercises of Future Perfect Continuous
Use the Future Perfect or the Future Perfect Continuous
(Hãy sử dụng thì tương lai hoàn thành hay tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn)
- When we get to Da Lat this evening, we’ll be very tired because we (drive) will have been driving more than 300 kilometres.
- By the time she leaves Singapore next month, she (be) will have been there for a year.
- I (visit) will have visited the Grand Canyon and San Francisco by the time I leave the United States.
- She just called and said she would be here at 11. By the time she gets here, we (wait) will have been waiting for her for two hours.
- By the time you finish studying, they (go) will have gone to bed.
- They (do) will have been doing the test for 30 minutes by the time I get to the class.
- By the end of this year I (work) will have worked/ been working for this company for 10 years.
- My brother is doing his homework now. By 12 o’clock he (study) will have been studying for 3 straight hours.
- Come to my home around 9 o’clock. By then, I (complete) will have completed my homework and we could play video games.
- In June, my parents (be) will have been married for 25 years.
- A: By the time they finish going across the Sahara, they (hike) will have been hiking for more than 14 days.
B: And they (be, not) will not have been in a bed for two weeks.
Link xem bài học thì tương lai hoàn thành tiếp diễn (Future Perfect Continuous)
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu