Answer keys of Exercises of using by, with, and for to express who, how, and why
Fill in the blanks with the prepositions: by, with, or for
- The car was driven by a little boy.
- They are studying for their exams.
- My little sister often draws with a small stone.
- I need some coins for washing clothes.
- They earn money by washing clothes.
- He is lifting the heavy box with one hand.
- They communicate each other by tapping on the tables.
- My mom is going to supermarket for food.
- The deaf talk to each other with the silent language of gestures.
- We need some food for tonight.
Link xem bài học Using By, With and For to express who, how and why
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu