Answer keys of Exercises of enough and too
Rewrite the sentences below without changing their meanings
1. That ring is too expensive for him to buy.
He is not rich enough to buy that ring.
(He doesn’t have enough money to buy that ring.)
2. He is not strong enough to carry the suitcase.
He is too weak to carry the suitcase.
3. It’s too cold to go out tonight.
It’s not cool enough to go out tonight.
4. My brother is not tall enough to reach the book on the shelf.
My brother is too short to reach the book on the shelf.
5. The food is too hot to eat.
The food is not cool enough to eat.
6. The house is not big enough for us to live.
The house is too small for us to live.
7. It’s too late to go to the cinema.
It’s not early enough to go to the cinema.
8. The lesson is not easy enough to understand.
The lesson is too difficult to understand.
9. The table is too heavy for her to move.
The table is not light enough for her to move.
10. He is too lazy to pass the exam.
He is not hard-working enough to pass the exam
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu