Answer keys of exercises of using verbs of perception
Complete the sentences below, using the more appropriate form (either simple or –ing) of verbs in parentheses
- The guard observes every suspicious-looking person (come) come into the bank.
- Last Saturday I took my son to his football game, and I watched him (play) play the game.
- When I walked through the park, I saw some children (play) playing hide-and-seek.
- Do you see Sophia (talk) talking to a good-looking man so intimately in the café?
- Last night, I watched a stranger (open) open your car, (get) get in, and (drive) drive away.
- When I suddenly turned back, I saw a waiter (stare) staring at us.
- When I woke up last night, I heard someone (call) calling for help outside.
- I heard them (call) call my name 3 times for the register.
- When I got home, I could the people next door (sing) singing, and (talk) talking very noisily.
- Do you smell something (burn) burning in this house?
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu.