Answer keys of exercises of verbs with prepositions
Complete the sentences, using an appropriate preposition.
- There’s no need to shout at me.
- They’re looking forward to eating the pizza.
- People don’t approve of smoking in public.
- I asked my teacher for advice for the exam.
- They fell in love each other at the first sight.
- I felt a bit upset because I suspected them of laughing at me.
- However, I was quite happy after they succeeded in persuading me that I was wrong.
- The guard accused the shoplifter of stealing, and insisted on calling the police.
- The shoplifter threw bags of sugar at the guard, and ran away.
- She asked me about how I could earn much money. After having a talk for two hours, she agreed with me about what I had said.
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu