Answer keys of exercises of making requests with would you mind
Fill in the banks either with ‘if I + past simple’ or ‘V-ing’
- I’m so tired, and I’d like to go home. Would you mind (leave) if I left the party early?
- I wasn’t listening to you when you asked me. Would you mind (repeat) repeating your question again?
- I’m not feeling well right now. Would you mind (stay) if I stayed home?
- I don’t understand this lesson. Would you mind (explain) explaining it again?
- It’s so cold here, and my legs hurt. Would you mind (close) closing the window?
- What is inside the present? I want to see it. Would you mind (open) if I opened it?
- I need some information about you. Would you mind (ask) if I asked you personal questions?
- I can’t hear you. Would you mind (speak) speaking a little louder?
- Would you mind (smoke) if I smoked a cigarette? I’d rather you didn’t.
- I’m trying to study. Would you mind (turn) turning down the volume?
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu