FORMING THE PASSIVE
(cách hình thành câu bị động)
S + be + past participle (p.p – Ved/V3)
‘be’ sẽ được chia tùy theo thì được dùng.
Active (a): My mom cooks dinner. (present simple)
S V O
Passive (b): Dinner is cooked by my mom.
(a): My mom cooked dinner. (past simple)
S V O
(b): Dinner was cooked by my mom.
|Present simple||S + am/is/are + p.p|
|Present continuous||S + am/is/are + being + p.p|
|Present perfect||S + has/have + been + p.p|
|Present perfect continuous||S + has/have + been + being + P.P|
|Past simple||S + was/were + p.p|
|Past continuous||S + was/were + being + p.p|
|Past perfect||S + had + been + p.p|
|Past perfect continuous||S + had + been + being + p.p|
|Future simple||S + will + be + p.p
S + am/is/are + going to + be + p.p
|Future continuous||S + will + be + being + p.p|
|Future perfect||S + will + have + been + p.p|
|Future perfect continuous||S + will + have + been + being + p.p|
|Tom helps Jim.||Jim is helped by Tom.|
|Tom is helping Jim.||Jim is being helped by Tom.|
|Tom has helped Jim.||Jim has been helped by Tom.|
|Tom has been helping Jim.||Jim has been being helped by Tom.|
|Tom helped Jim.||Jim was helped by Tom.|
|Tom was helping Jim.||Jim was being helped by Tom.|
|Tom had helped Jim.||Jim had been helped by Tom.|
|Tom had been helping Jim.||Jim had been being helped by Tom.|
|Tom will help Jim.
Tom is going to help Jim.
|Jim will be helped by Tom.
Jim is going to be helped by Tom.
|Tom will be helping Jim.||Jim will be being helped by Tom.|
|Tom will have helped Jim.||Jim will have been helped by Tom.|
|Tom will have been helping Jim.||Jim will have been being helped Tom.|
Exercises of forming the passive
Change the active to the passive
1.Hemingway wrote that story.
That story was written by Hemingway.
2. Sam is cooking dinner.
3. Waiters serve customers.
4. Their teacher is going to give a lesson.
5. Alicia has prepared a big meal.
6. Two boys were pulling a bag.
7. Alice has bought a book at the bookstore.
8. By this weekend, my brother will have finished the report.
9. I didn’t break the vase. Anne broke it.
10. Angela didn’t make the cake. Did her mom make it?
11. Does Ms. Betty teach English? I know that Ms. Betty doesn’t teach it.
12. Caroline hasn’t driven the car for two years. Has Caroline sold it yet?
13. Is your sister drawing a picture?
14. Your tricks will not fool him.
15. The manager has been interviewing her for an hour.
Link xem đáp án bài tập Forming the passive (cách hình thành câu bị động)
Các bạn có thể truy cập website trung tâm gia sư vina để tìm hoặc đăng ký làm gia sư, cũng như xem các bài học và download tài liệu